Sunday, July 30, 2006

Anderson Cooper



I don't know where I've been... under a rock? I really have no idea why Anderson Cooper flew under my radar!

Anderson Cooper "is a television journalist currently working for the CNN television network. He anchors Anderson Cooper 360°, which since November 2, 2005, has aired from 10 p.m. to midnight Eastern Time. The program is normally broadcast live from New York City, except during Cooper's trips to news sites." according to Wikipedia
I blame it on my obsession with Air America Radio, my previous dalliance with NPR... and my lack of cable.

Doesn't surprise me to learn of modeling in his past... and even if he is "the most openly closeted gay man in America" I'm okay with that... he's a very very handsome man.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Hi Zoe.
Hi Little Sister, thanks for visiting my site.

You guys have a fun blog. The current hottie I'm drooling over right now is Jensen Ackles.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Ooops! I was going to give you a link to a photo of his in that last comment, but here it is now

8:59 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Zoe, are you Just Blu? Or did I forget to say hi to someone?

Didn't mean to leave anyone out ... so HI to all who contribute to this blog.

9:04 PM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

yes he is yummy...ya know his mom is gloria vanderbelt...he is loaded..

and yes, he is a closet gay, but we shant hold that aginst the poor dear:)

1:30 PM  
Blogger sometrouble said...

I saw this post last week-ish and every since, I have been seeing and hearing about Anderson Cooper, all the time! He is a hottie...smoothly handsome in a ruggedly athletic kind of way!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh man...he's GAY??? I didn't know that...bummer! So many of the hottest guys *completely* unavailable! (AC and Nate Berkus, for two)

7:55 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

OH he's so gay. And so hot. Gay hot hot gay!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anderson cooper is amazing. i always hate cnn because i think they are biased, but AC360 i watch every night. he has this way about him he connects with his viewers i abosolutely love him

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home