Friday, July 15, 2005

George Stephanopolous

My political contribution to the Hottie Project


Lovely perk of involvement in local politics is sometimes one gets to meet gorgeous politicians. I not only met Gorgeous George, but also I chauffeured him to a few fundraisers in '96 when Jonathan Weinzapfel was running for the House seat in Indiana's 7th District (wasn't elected, dang it, and we're still stuck with Rep. John Hostetler (R. Ind.)).

Yes, I always watch This Week with George Stephanopolous on ABC if I'm not at work or otherwise detained on Sunday morning :) One more thing: George is so not gay. The way he smiled and shook my hand, I could tell he fancies the girls. I'll never forget that moment (I have, however, washed that hand many times ;-)

(I'm going to post local Indy hotties, too, but I couldn't wait to get started...thanks, blu!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd said...

I KNEW little sister posted this one!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who me? Like why would a gorgeous politician make you immediately think that I posted it? Especially a Democrat?

teehee

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home